Real true friends are happy when good stuff happens to our besties, toxic friends are gonna be jealous. – Deborah Olson
Women treat friendships differently than men. There is a different kind of connection with girlfriends because of the nurturing character of females. Most women even keep their inner circle of friends for life and it’s one of the reasons for women’s longevity.
In this conversation of Gail with motivational speaker Deborah Olson, you will learn how to keep your friendships alive, weed out the toxic ones and truly cherish those that promote healthy friendships. Cheers to girlfriends!
Highlights of the episode …
– What is Deborah’s background and what is the scope of her work primarily with women?
– How do you build your circle of friends at any age or any stage?
– The secret to longevity in women is true friendship.
– Social media connections vs face to face contacts
– Different friends for different things and different seasons in your life. (…All kinds are out there including the toxic, the flaky and back stabbers.)
– The three pillars of healthy friendships.
– How do men differ in terms of friendships?
– Diving into some topics and presentations of Gail as a sought after speaker:
- Perfectly Imperfect
- Reconnecting with Your Soul
- Forgiving Yourself – Letting Go of that Guilt
– Deborah’s final word of wisdom into self-care and self-love.
Where to Connect with Deborah Olson: