Sometimes the impediment to our success in life is not really understanding about ourselves. We are a combination of conditioning from outside forces and our natural human design, but there is an inner authority which somehow leads us to a better outcome in our decisions.
We all can learn profound lessons from my conversation with Lucas in this episode of I Love Me Lab Podcast. One is that by living outside of our design, we are bound to be frustrated, bitter, and depressed. It is also one of the reasons why we suffer health crashes and correspondingly hurt our mental health, as well. Make sure you listen all the way to the end and gain insights that can help us improve our lives.
Highlights of the episode …
– What is human design? (…How are we all unique despite our commonalities?)
– How can human design reveal about us?
– In what ways can human design help people to love and trust themselves more?
– When you become aware of your human design, how do you balance what you’re conditioned to be and what is natural for us?
– The four main distinctions or types of human design. (…An example of what happens when a projector businessman is coached by a generator coach.)
– How can human design work with couples, partners in business, in any relationships?
– What is the difference between human design and astrology? (…How do our dual consciousness interplay together?)
– Human design can also help with how we can cope with the rapidly changing global imprint.
– What does Lucas think about the controversial concept of human design that people have “no choice”?
– One piece of wisdom that Lucas can impart on self-love and self-care.