You may be thinking: how do I know if the values in my relationship are aligned? The answer lies in understanding that everyone has different goals and priorities in what is important to them. If you take a step back from your own.
Today, I have the pleasure of having Simon Gledhill. He is certified as a Master Trainer of NLP, a Certified Trainer of Time Line Therapy®, Hypnosis and NLP Coaching and has completed 2 levels of APEP.
Simon is driven to create change and make a difference because he believes in the potential of everyone, which goes far beyond what they can imagine.
“What is more important to you, what is more valuable to you will ultimately determine everything you do in life”. – Simon Gledhill
In this episode:
– What are the stages of development that lead up to teenage rebellion?
– The word “smack” can have a different meaning for different people.
– The difference between what’s important to us and what we like.
– Chronic care management team vs. corporate values.
– How do you know if the values in a relationship are aligned?
– What’s a self-exercise you can do to know what your values are?
Connect with Simon:
Connect with Gail Buck: