“Seeking just takes you places.”– Ivette Pinela
We are all in a constant search for growth and included in that is the overall condition of our physique. In this episode of I Love Me Love Podcast, Gail was able to have a great conversation with Ivette Pinela, an Advanced Practitioner of Structural Integration and a Rolfing expert.
Ivette fell from an accident at a restaurant where she was working at that time. She was advised that she would not be able to stand or sit for more than 20 minutes, but she was not ready to accept that at 23. She got introduced into the Rolf Method and although it was rough at first, in less than six sessions her body was healed. Today she continues to help people in more ways than they can imagine to be pain-free.
Highlights of the episode …
– Why did Ivette Pinela do a lot of traveling?
– What is access consciousness
– What are Access Bars?
– How is Rolfing different from massage
– How many sessions does the process of structural integration take and why is it important to take all the sessions?
– What is the proper way of breathing
– Is Rolfing going to be good as preventative medicine?
– What will Ivette offer as one ingredient for that cocktail on Self-love?
Book mentioned in the podcast – Life Force: How New Breakthroughs in Precision Medicine Can Transform the Quality of Your Life & Those You Love Kindle Edition by Tony Robbins
Connect with Ivette Pinela:
Rolfmesi Structural Integration