Across the globe, numerous studies have proven the benefits of regular meditation, especially for our mind and body. Meditation can help us learn how to stay centered, how to see the positive things in life, how to stay happy despite the setbacks and life challenges, and how to keep our inner peace.
The biggest question now is this: Is there only one way to meditate?
Join us in this episode as we have our guest, Yuktesh Ji, a Spiritual Thought Mentor & Teacher, Meditation & Yoga Expert, talk to us about the different kinds of meditation, how it supports our inner growth and spiritual well-being, to rediscover our underlying sense of connection, fulfillment, and harmony of life.
Highlights of the episode …
– What does a monk look like? (… a look at Yuktesh life’s journey through the flow of love and connection.)
– A glimpse at the different meditation techniques and how it helps your mind, your health, and your overall body condition.
– Do we act or react in our journey of life? (…. let’s hear what Yuktesh has to say based on a wonderful Buddhist story.)
– Control vs Love: Why do we get more reactive to the people we love the most?
– The importance of deeply recognizing the blessing that we have in order to fully feel the love and happiness around us.
– What is Right Meditation? Yuktesh shares the context of his article on the benefits of Right Meditation.
– How can we learn to meditate and to quiet our mind?
– What is Hamsa Yogi and how does it help people awaken your internal state of who you are?