“Possibilities are unlimited when you attract good things to your life.”– Sherry Eichberger
During this episode of the I Love Me Lab Podcast, Gail had the pleasure of connecting with a new friend she met on LinkedIn, Sherry Eichberger, who does truly wonderful work as a mentor and firestarter. As a Creative Business Consultant, she helps business owners get some kind of help and guidance because at times they just need some JOLT to keep their momentum going. There are also topics and stories that can resonate with people who are looking for an outlet for self-expression.
Tune in until the very end of this episode for nuggets that can help your personal and entrepreneurial endeavors.
Highlights of the episode …
– How is Sherry able to get some revelation from her clients when coaching and mentoring?
– What do personality tests like The Wealth Dynamics and The Kolbe System do to expedite the process of knowing the clients?
– What can attendees of JOLT expect to gain from the session?
– How do you get them to differentiate themselves in this very competitive world? (…What can personal branding do?)
– Who is an influencer and what do they do?
– The role of social media in personal life and in business, the upside and the downside.
– What are the other things Sherry helps people with their business?
– How can businesses protect their reputation and handle bad reviews?
– What does Sherry love most about her work?
– Building connections and teaching entrepreneurship to young people.
– Stories that drive and resonate to people, finding your vehicle for self-expression.
– Some words of wisdom for women entrepreneurs.
Connect with Sherry Eichberger:
Email – [email protected]