We all have our life’s purpose and that starts the moment we are born. Your current path is the one you are supposed to be on, but if you are still struggling to build your dream life or business and are somehow distracted, this episode will help you find your life’s purpose. It is possible to do what you love and live in flow — you just need the right motivation and mindset, and to take the right action. Happy listening!
Highlights of the episode …
- Introduction of the topic of the first solo episode and why Gail wants to discuss it.
The ten steps that you can use to find your life’s purpose
- Step No. 1 – Exploring things that you love to do.
- Step No. 2 – Taking ownership of your life.
- Step No. 3 – Focus on what you already have.
- Step No. 4 – Write out your story
- Step No. 5 – Write the other chapters in your life, how do you see your life moving forward.
- Step No. 6 – It is okay to be flexible.
- Step No. 7 – Aligning of your goals.
- Step No. 8 – Put purpose before your goals.
- Step No 9 – Spend time with people who inspire you.
- Step No. 10 – Know how you inspire others.
- How does our mindset affect how we navigate through life?
- A side story of Gail when she was working for Tony Robbins.