Her current work mostly focuses on women who live their whole lives showing up for everyone else, nurturing and caring, but ending up with resentments. She also helps as many people as possible to find peace and spiritual healing.
Be prepared to listen to this episode in its entirety and start making positive changes for your life. Happy listening!
Highlights of the episode …
- Why does De Luna love creating ceremonies for people?
- The background of De Luna and when did she start being spiritual?
- Why does De Luna use music and the visual arts as part of her healing?
- Some stories when De Luna used her harp to support people in the hospice. (…What is the meaning of graduation in that kind of setting?)
- De Luna performed a beautiful harp piece.
- Why is it that women became the focus of De Luna in helping them to navigate?
- What is the true essence of helping?
- What is the witness stance, borrowing from the phrase from Dr. Wayne Dyer?
- Self love learning that De Luna wants to impart for the listeners.
Witness Stance phrase is taken from the book of Dr. Wayne Dyer, “The Power of Awakening: Mindfulness Practices and Spiritual Tools to Transform Your Life”
Course Outline of 12 Spiritual Principles
Free gift – Email De Luna with the subject line – colorful heart emoji, podcast free gift
Connect with De Luna:
Website – https://www.delunacoaching.com/
Website – https://www.delunaharps.com/
Email: [email protected]